2 Kids & 2 Adults
To support, encourage, develop and assist a range of initiatives that enrich the lives of our Tasmanian Cricketing Community.
All donations to the Hurricanes Foundation are tax deductible. You can donate online here.
The Hurricanes Foundation supports Community
The Hurricanes Foundation Educates.
The Hurricanes Foundation enhances Elite pathways for the next generation of local talent.
The Hurricanes Foundation expands and enriches Tasmania's cricketing communities through International partnerships and networks.
The Hobart Hurricanes and Cricket Tasmania deliver a wide range of programs and initiatives within our community, we pride ourselves on being Tasmania's team and look to assist wherever possible.
The Hurricanes Foundation receive a significant number of requests for donations and player appearances throughout the year from schools, cricket clubs and associations, community groups and individuals so unfortunately due to high demands we cannot fulfill every request for assistance.
As such, the Hurricanes Donations Policy provides a framework to consider when applying for requests.
- Priority will be given to individuals and communities who are experiencing significant hardship or disadvantage.
- Priority will be given to requests with a clear affiliation to the Hobart Hurricanes and Cricket Tasmania.
- Priority will be given to those in Tasmania.
- Unfortunately we don't support third party fundraisers or fundraising for other charities.
- Request must be made a minimum of four weeks prior to event.
Those wishing to have any items signed are welcome to attend any advertised fan day or open training session in person - our players are happy to oblige where possible.
All donation request must be entered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that players are not available:
- During the Off-Season (Hobart Hurricanes players specifically those residing internationally or interstate)
- On the day before a match, on the day of a match or the day after match.
Those successful in receiving assistance will be contacted directly. It is a requirement of those that receive assistance must provide the following:
- A photo of the assistance
- A letter of the results of the fundraising effort assistance
- The permission to be contacted for future promotions of our Foundation.