Hospitality Terms & Conditions
- The customer shall be responsible for distributing the hospitality tickets to their guests. No person will be admitted to the hospitality facility without a valid hospitality ticket. No liability is accepted by Cricket Tasmania (CT) in the event that a guest is denied entry to the hospitality facility or any other part of the venue as a result of the customer’s or guest’s failure to comply with this agreement
- The customer acknowledges that CT cannot guarantee:
- Whether the match or any play will take place on the match date:
- The length of play for the match; or
- The identity of the players who will appear in the match
- In the event, a specified match or event is delayed or postponed to another date – CT will work with the booker to ensure the purchased items are made available to an additional match to an equal value.
- Lost or stolen hospitality tickets can be reissued upon payment of a fee of $40 per ticket. Request to place lost or stolen hospitality tickets must be received in writing from the booking contact.
- The customer agrees once access to the venue is given to persons at any match, the hospitality package shall be available to the customer and their guests for the day on which the hospitality package has been ordered and accordingly no refund shall be given if poor weather (or any other factor) causes cancellation or limited play of the match.
- The customer shall be responsible and reimburse CT for any loss, damage, cost and expenses (including, without limitation, loss of profit), that the customer or its guest cause, whether within the hospitality facility of elsewhere within the venue. In the event that the customer causes such damage or loss. CTT shall be entitled to invoice the customer and the customer shall pay such invoice immediately.
- Dress code is required as detailed in the confirmation letter and information packages. Please ensure all guests receive a copy of the dress code. Failure to comply can result in entry being denied.
- Smoking will only be permitted in the outside areas provided and there will be no smoking inside the buildings.
- The customer is responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
- Children under the age of 17 may not be admitted into certain hospitality areas and may be asked to wear wristbands.
Responsible service of Alcohol
- Blundstone Arena& University of Tasmanian Stadium are controlled, safe and secure environments, which observes the principles of the Responsible Service of Alcohol program.
- The customer acknowledges that, pursuant to licensing laws, the CT may (or may procure that third parties):
- Terminates liquor service at the Hospitality facility at a certain hour, or at a certain time after the completion of the match on any specific day (notwithstanding that such time may be during the designation times);
- Require all guests to vacate the premises within a certain time after the completion of the match on a specific day (notwithstanding that such time may be during the designation times);
- Terminate liquor service at the Hospitality Facility and require the vacation of the facility at an earlier time where it is reasonable to do so (notwithstanding that such time may be during the designated times);
- Remove intoxicated and /or disruptive persons (including the customer’s guests from the facility and the venue (including persons causing the customer to breach this agreement) l and
- Refuse to service liquor to a person (including a guest) we reasonability believe to be under the age of 18 years or a person that is intoxicated.
For more information or to discuss an element directly – please contact our team at email@example.com