The brand new and exciting Woolworths Cricket Blast program has launched across Tasmania! And to celebrate, we have one more Come & Try event planned for Wednesday 24 October from 4-5pm at Cornelian Bay.
The Come & Try event is for those aged 5-10 years old who are keen to try Australia's favourite sport and see if it is for them.
In case the weather comes along to disrupt the plans for this event, please register to receive updates HERE.
Woolworths Cricket Blast is a fun and fast program for kids of all abilities to learn the skills and play Australia’s favourite sport.
Buzzing with the energy of big bash cricket, Woolworths Cricket Blast teaches kids how to bat, bowl, field and catch over a minimum of six weeks — all while making new friends.
If you already know you're a keen cricketer then there's the following programs for you:
JUNIOR BLASTERS AGES 5 - 7
(60 MINUTES PER SESSION)
• Learn new skills including catching, throwing and teamwork
• Make new friends or organise a group to learn together
• Wear the colours of your favourite big bash heroes in a personalised t-shirt
• All equipment supplied, parents join in the fun
Visit PLAYCRICKET.COM.AU to find out more and join the Junior Blasters Squad today!
MASTER BLASTERS AGES 7-10
(90 MINUTES PER SESSION)
• For kids with basic cricket skills
• Every kid gets a chance to bat, bowl and field
• Wear the colours of your favourite big bash heroes with your choice of a coloured player cap and also receive club shirt (only applicable at certain Clubs)
• Make new friends or organise a group to play together
• All equipment supplied, parents join the fun
Join the Master Blasters Team by visiting PLAYCRICKET.COM.AU.