The National Indoor Cricket League (NICL) Finals are on this weekend in Adelaide from Friday to Sunday, with our undefeated State League Champions – Hobart’s Eastern Shore Bombers, proudly representing Tasmania.
They will be competing against nine other men’s zone winners in total to see who will be named the NICL National Champions with all states and territories having at least one team competing.
|Men's Green Pool||Men's Yellow Pool||Women’s Pool|
|Seamer Snakes (WA)||Toombul Tigers (SEQ)||Monash Tigers (VIC)|
|Wolves (ACT)||Wildcatz (NQ)||Croydon Raiders (VIC)|
|Croydon Raiders (VIC)||Macarthur Raptors (NSW)||Stepney Thunder (SA)|
|Pink Panthers (SA)||Northcote Knights (VIC)||Macarthur Raptors (NSW)|
|Western Stars (NSW)||Eastern Shore Bombers (TAS)||Toombul Tigers (SEQ)|
All match details are contained on this fixture poster showing our Eastern Shore Bombers playing at 8:30am, 1:45pm and 7:45pm this Friday 31 August and at 6pm on Saturday 1 September heading into the finals on Sunday.
Match Live Streaming
Pool games will be live streamed on Courts 2 and 3 from 10:15am on both Friday and Saturday and the finals from 8am on Sunday via Facebook – www.facebook.com/CricketAusIndoor and via the dedicated NICL website – www.nicl.com.au
• The 2018 Beastwear NICL Competition has brought together some of the world’s best indoor cricketers.
• 86 teams across 15 divisions have competed in the second year of the league with over 400 games being played nation-wide throughout the season.
• Several past or present W/BBL and State players have participated this season including Hobart Hurricane Clive Rose, Trent Lawford, Kara Sutherland, Tegan McPharlin, Naomi Stalenberg and Carly Leeson.
• This National Finals Series will see the winning team from each zone compete to claim the title of being the best centre based team in Australia.
• $54K in prizemoney is up for grabs for the competing teams.
Good luck to the Eastern Shore Bombers!