Cricket Tasmania is the governing body of cricket in Tasmania, promoting and developing the game throughout the state. Cricket Tasmania is the only professional sport in Tasmania and is responsible for junior cricket and coaching programs through to professional players, coaches and umpires.
Cricket Tasmania is looking for a proactive and highly organised Sponsorship Coordinator to join our Marketing and Commercial team to support the growth of Tasmania’s team, the Hobart Hurricanes. The Hurricanes compete in the Big Bash League (BBL) and Women’s BBL, both of which are having a revolutionary impact on the Australian sporting landscape.
Reporting to the Membership and Sponsorship Manager and working closely within the Hobart Hurricanes / Cricket Tasmania administration team, this role will be responsible for a number of key objectives surrounding sponsorship relationship management.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Assist in the delivery of sponsor benefits and entitlements throughout the season e.g. signage, ticketing and logo representation
- Developing and delivering sponsor activations and benefits
- Manage and maintain partnership presence on websites
- Providing exceptional customer service to Sponsors and Partners of the Hobart Hurricanes
- Assisting in the development of communications for sponsors
- Active participation on match days to deliver an exceptions sponsor and fan experience
- Overseeing all aspects of the Hurricanes Foundation (our charity) aimed at enriching the Tasmanian cricket community
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sports Administration/Sponsorship experience (desirable)
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience, ideally in sales focussed environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills are critical due to many tasks operating simultaneously
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- CRM and database management experience preferred
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the excitement and success of the Hobart Hurricanes! The position description is available here.
Completed applications, including a resume and brief covering letter outlining suitability for the role, can be emailed to email@example.com quoting Sponsorship Coordinator in the subject line.
For further information please contact Daniel Edgtton, Membership and Sponsorship Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org